I hope everyone is staying well and still social distancing and wearing masks. I know it is hard, but we all need to do our part so we can continue to move forward and not take steps back.
I am excited to be back to work and see all of my clients and meet new ones as well. I have been open for one week and have learned what changes work and won’t work for the studio. As hard as some of these rules may be for some, it’s truly what’s best for the health of each client. Studio Cleanliness has always been a priority, I am just taking things a bit further…
- I am washing my hands/using sanitizer at the beginning of each session but now I am asking that each client do so as well.
- If any outside props are brought in, they will need to be sanitized before use.
- Immediate Family (people who live in your household), are the only ones allowed in the studio during your session.
- If you have been sick, with a fever, cough, and shortness of breath within 9 days of your session, I ask that you please reschedule.
- If you have contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, I ask that you reschedule your session to 14 days after the known exposure.
- Fabrics, Props, basically anything standing still in the studio will be cleaned between sessions.
- A time slot will be held between each session to allow for cleaning time and there will only be a couple spots available per day.
- I ask all clients to show up at their scheduled time.
Thank you for a successful first week back. I appreciate each one of you and thank you for supporting my business.
There are only a couple spots remaining for May, and June is beginning to book up. I can’t wait to capture memories for you!